A cooperative terrestrial invasive species management group is being established in Aitkin County.
• CO Taylor Hochstein (Hill City) continued to focus efforts on monitoring angling activity. The crappie bite is good on most lakes and the wa…
It is important to minimize human impacts on animal populations. This often includes limiting human intervention during natural causes of anim…
The Lakes & Woods Garden Club plant sale will take place Saturday, May 30 at the Jaques Art Center.
In a unanimous vote, with Board Member Liz Dean absent, the McGregor School Board voted May 18 to adopt a resolution approving a referendum on the issuance of general obligation bonds for school district infrastructure improvements.
This team had high expectations for this year and we all looked forward to this spring season. This would have been my 10th year coaching varsity baseball and I don’t know if I have coached a group of kids that cared more about each other than this group. They loved each other, they loved to…
- Kayaker drowns on Long Lake
- For the love of baseball
- Aitkin: Graduation at the drive-in
- McGregor graduation ceremony will be Sunday, May 31
- Sheriff’s Report - 5-20-2020
- Elaine Bruss
- Do pneumonia vaccines protect seniors from coronavirus?
- LETTERS FROM READERS - 5-27-2020
- Governor announces next steps in reopening state amidst COVID-19
- City of Aitkin joins list of those sending letters