· Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
· Do not touch your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands
· Avoid close contact with people who are sick
· Cover your cough, or sneeze in a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
· Stay home if you are sick
· Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
If you have traveled internationally within the last month and become sick, call to your healthcare provider. Please call the clinic before going in to allow them to prepare for any precautions that they may take.
For more information, you can visit the CDC website at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html or the MDH website at https://www.health.state.mn.us/diseases/coronavirus/index.html. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact Brea Hamdorf, Aitkin County Public Health, at 218-927-7256 or firstname.lastname@example.org.