Security State Bank, Aitkin, will again encourage everyone to shop locally this holiday season ¡with its fourth annual shop local program.
This year, the program will give away gift certificates to 10 Aitkin businesses, three Garrison businesses and the grand prize – a new pellet smoker.
The drawings are open to customers and noncustomers. Visit any Security State Bank location (402 Minnesota Ave. and Paulbeck’s County Market in Aitkin,; 27310 Central St. in Garrison; and 6 W. Wisconsin St. in Grand Marais) to receive a ticket. There are many other ways to earn additional tickets, through donating items to the food shelf, donating to Operation Christmas, opening a new account or enrolling in eStatements. Visitors can stop by the bank to learn about more ways to win, or inquire about the program in general. Tickets awarded can be used in the drawing for any of the prizes by dropping them in the corresponding containers located at any Security State Bank office. Prizes may vary based on location.
There will also be an open house at the bank from Dec. 16-20, which will offer apple cider and cookies. The drawing takes place on Dec. 18. Presence at the drawing is not necessary to win.
Businesses interested in participating next year should contact Security State Bank by September 2020.
• Block North - Four gift certificates, totalling a $55 value.
• Subway - One $25 certificate, five value meals.
• Roadside Restaurant - Three certificates, totalling a $45 value.
• Dairy Queen - One $25 certificate, blizzards.
• GuidePoint Pharmacy - Three certificates, totalling a $45 value.
• O’Reilly Auto Parts - One $25 certificate.
• The Green House - Three certificates, totalling a $45 value.
• Adventure North - Four certificates,totalling a $70 value.
• The Office Shop - Four certificates, totalling a $55 value.
• The 40 Club - Four certificates,totalling a $55 value.
• Green Mountain Grill Pellet Smoker - Donated by Aitkin Rental Center, DataComm Computers & Networks, Duff’s Mississippi Motors, Kern Excavating, Security State Bank and Security State Insurance Agency.