For anyone considering joint replacement surgery or treatment options, there’s a new class starting at Riverwood Healthcare Center in Aitkin.
The class will cover common signs, symptoms and causes for hip and knee arthritis and the range of treatment options, including what to expect before, during and after surgery.
The first class will be held from 10-11:30 a.m. Wednesday, Oct. 31, in conference room C and D at Riverwood’s hospital in Aitkin. Going forward, the class will be held at the same time and place on the third Wednesday of the month; class dates for the next two months are Nov. 21 and Dec. 19.
The key presenters will include nurse practitioner Josh Jacobson, who sees orthopaedic patients Monday through Friday in Aitkin, and orthopaedic coordinator Brianna Brophy, RN. Other staff members from anesthesia, pharmacy and physical therapy will offer information as well.
To register for the class, call Brianna Brophy at 218-670-0894. She can also help with scheduling orthopaedic appointments.
To learn more about orthopaedic care at Riverwood, go to riverwood healthcare.org/specialties/orthopaedic/
- Wed, Aug 21 @ 10:00 am
- Wed, Sep 18 @ 10:00 am
- Wed, Oct 16 @ 10:00 am
- Wed, Nov 20 @ 10:00 am
- Wed, Dec 18 @ 10:00 am
- Wed, Jan 15, 2020 @ 10:00 am
- Wed, Feb 19, 2020 @ 10:00 am
- Wed, Mar 18, 2020 @ 10:00 am
- Wed, Apr 15, 2020 @ 10:00 am
- Wed, May 20, 2020 @ 10:00 am
- Wed, Jun 17, 2020 @ 10:00 am
- Wed, Jul 15, 2020 @ 10:00 am
- Wed, Aug 19, 2020 @ 10:00 am
- Wed, Sep 16, 2020 @ 10:00 am
- Starting Wednesday, October 31st, 2018, repeated every month on the 3rd Wednesday @ 10:00 am – 11:30 am