1 pound ground beef
1 tablespoon oil
1 chopped onion
1 chopped green pepper
15 ounce can drained ranch-style beans
10 ounce can drained Rotel tomatos, mild
1 teaspoon chili powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
2 cups shredded colby jack cheese
8 flour tortillas
15 ounce can red enchilada sauce
1. Brown ground beef. Drain. Add taco seasoning.
2. Saute onion and green pepper in oil until tender. Add to beef.
3. Stir in Ranch Style beans, Rotel tomatos, chili powder, salt, cumin, pepper and garlic powder.
4. In crockpot, cover bottom with 1-2 flour tortillas.
5. Layer with a quarter of the beef mixture, a quarter of the cheese. Add a tortilla on top. Repeat three times.
6. Pour enchilada sauce evenly.
7. Cover. Cook on low for 2 to 2.5 hours.